Friday, August 29, 2008

I had a surprise visit on the weekend from Rob and Elisa, it was lovely to see them again. He made a quick trip home just for a couple of days, and seems to be liking his new job.





And look who came to visit too- Curtis!!


Don't they look nice and calm and happy.......


But that didn't last long....


Let's RUN!!
And JUMP!!

and frolic.......

till we're absolutely stuffed. Yeah!

I finally finished handsewing the binding on this stitchery quilt, and I'm pleased with how it turned out. It was a block of the month by Anni Downes and the customer did the embroidery beautifully. Keryn and I constructed the top and it was such fun to use these colours. We haven't got these fresh pretty fabrics in our stashes, which are mostly full of reproductions.


I hope the customer likes it too!

9 comments:

Cornfield Quilter August 29, 2008  

The quilt is wonderful and it is great to see Curtis again!

meggie August 31, 2008  

Curtis has character right to the tip of his tail! They obviously had a great time.
Love that pretty customer quilt, she is sure to love it!

pdudgeon September 01, 2008  

the dogs are such fun to watch!
the quilts are beautiful, and the quilting designs are absolutely supurb. fantastic job!!!

Jenni September 04, 2008  

There is nothing better than seeing dogs play. I love the blue in the quilt you've finished, and the quilting is great of course.

Anonymous,  October 07, 2008  

such a wonderful sights
amazing stuff

Anonymous,  February 12, 2009  

I have no other choice other than to say that "I Admit that the post is truly amazing"

Anonymous,  March 10, 2009  

Needs to increase speed and comprehension in reading
Needs to apply skills to all written work

Free Cycling Website April 14, 2009  

I like it...
I liked all the pics in the post especially the second one...

watch.city May 01, 2009  

I really wish to do some thing for you.

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP