Saturday, November 29, 2008

What along time since I posted anything. Keryn went away for a week and that meant I had to water both gardens and look after both houses and do the customer quilts as well. I was Busy! I thought I'd just put up a heap of pictures as my excuse, and hopefully I can blog regularly from now on. I can sense a New Year's resolution coming on...

A cuddly flannelette quilt..

This is the back of the quilt above. I had to make the backing bigger by adding strips all round and I didn't have high hopes of being able to centre the cream middle bit because once it's on the frame you can't really see what's going on. But it came out nearly perfect, phew! (The bottom edges are curling in, so they look skinnier, but take my word, it was even on all sides) Three darling baby quilts.
And I haven't got a photo of the one that came off the frame last night, so there's more to come!

3 comments:

Tazzie November 29, 2008  

Wow! You sure have been a busy girl - I love all the quilting, especially Little Macca's Farm.
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

antique quilter November 29, 2008  

great baby quilts I agree
I LOVE this little four patch quilt..the quilting on it is beautiful...
always enjoy seeing your work
Kathie

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) December 04, 2008  

Such wonderful eye candy! You have certainly been busy. I hope it was enjoyable as well.

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP