Saturday, January 16, 2010

Last night after tea Keryn and I started Judy' marathon. I loaded my Bricks and Stepping Stones and started Millhouse stitching on that and then I pieced a scrap pattern on Queenie. Keryn was busy cutting scraps and we had some folk music up loud to drown out the Friday night crowd at the pub across the road. And sang along, so heaven knows what they thought!

By 12.30 I'd nearly finished quilting and Keryn had emptied one scrap drawer, and I'd completed all the little steps for my scrap pattern. I can't reveal what it's going to be, but it felt good to have it ready to piece into blocks.

I went home at 1.30 and this morning I've been flitting from one thing to the next. I'm making these units for another set of blocks,
some scrap puss-in-the-corner blocks

and setting these little Cross blocks together. I'm all over the place like a mad woman's breakfast but I'm getting things done. I want lots to report at the end of the weekend!

3 comments:

Karen January 16, 2010  

Fun, fun, fun! A long time ago when my husband had to work at night sometimes, one of my friends would come over and we would sew until 3 or 4 in the morning.

Laura January 16, 2010  

So productive! I love the color scheme of your Bricks and Stepping Stones and I really love the borders. Dots and purple...two of my favorite things!

Kerri January 19, 2010  

Wow, loved looking at all of your pretty quilts. You two really did a lot work this weekend. If I read your blogs long enough I hope your productivity will rub off!

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP