Friday, February 21, 2014

 I decided to add a pretty floral border to the album blocks, and I love how this turned out. It seems to pull all the other colours together and make them  sing in a very quiet subdued way.

 It's not the same range (I think it's Stone Cottage) but it still suits these other fabrics very well.
I just wanted to finish this project very quickly, but now I'm surprised by how much I like the final result.

 I should take this down so I can put the next project up on the design wall, but I've enjoyed looking at the top so much I'm  reluctant to fold it up and put it  in the cupboard.

 I might see if I can find another place where I can continue to admire it while I sew the next lot of blocks together....

3 comments:

Sandy February 22, 2014  

So beautiful and soft and romantic looking - I love it!

sophie February 22, 2014  

The colors in the floral border are just perfect!

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP