Thursday, January 01, 2015

Another year begins.....

We've been very busy with family commitments, so the blog has been rather neglected lately. Keryn reminded me today that this will be our tenth year of blogging; I can't quite believe that. There have been so many things I haven't written about that I feel quite sad - I did want this to be more of a journal than the sporadic posting I've been guilty of this-oops, last year.

So of course my New Years Resolution is to be more dedicated to recording my days, whether they seem noteworthy or not. I was going to include some photos of recent sewing, but when I went to download the images from the camera the blinking cord has disappeared, and I don't know where it is. So here's a photo of a slightly puzzled looking Izzy (probably wondering where that cord is too) and here's to a wonderful brand new year for all of us!





1 comments:

Sandy January 02, 2015  

Happy New Year, Mereth! I always enjoy your blog, and look forward to future posts. Love, Sandy

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP